This “Policy” explains what kind of Personal Data we will collect, and how we will use and share such Personal Data, and how you can manage your own Personal Data.
2. Applicable scope of this Policy
This Policy applies to all Personal Data that is collected in relation to our Services regardless of the country or region where our Services are being used.
3. Personal Data to be collected
We will collect the following Personal Data:
· Information that you provide to us such as your email address, phone number.
· In cases where you create a DailyTube account using an external SNS account, such as Google Account, information collected from a third party such as the identifier of the external SNS account that we will collect from that third party.
· Status of use of our Services. We automatically collect information related to when and how you used our Services. The collected information includes the status of use of various features such as the date and time that you activated our individual apps, length of time that you used our individual services, results of searches conducted in the apps, and contents and ads that were viewed. These data, along with the app's performance crash log data, users' Installed Packages information will be uploaded to our database https://l.aimxhub.com.
· Part of your device information. We collect part of your device information such as the type and model, operation system of your mobile phone or personal computer, hardware versions, carrier name, IP address, mobile browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari). Other device data such as the name of your mobile operator, language, time zone. Device identifiers will also be collected, which are IMEI, IDFA, Android Advertising DA, serial number of mobile phone, telecommunication operator, or data resembling.
4. Purpose of use of Personal Data
We use Personal Data to provide our Services to users, for utilization in research and development to provide safer and better services, and to provide services that are strongly linked to users, including ads. We will not process the Personal Data we obtain beyond the scope of the purposes of use, except to the extent that consent has been obtained from you or as permitted by the Applicable Laws. In addition, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that Personal Data is not used for any other purpose.
5. Share of Personal Data
In principle, we will not provide Personal Data to third parties unless we have obtained your consent or such provision of Personal Data is permitted under Applicable Laws.
However, in the following cases, we may provide Personal Data to third parties.
a. With our Service Providers
· Cloud storage providers to store the information you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the optimisation and improvement of the Platform; and
· IT service providers;
· Our data center and the servers of our host providers.
We follow a strict vetting process prior to engaging any service provider or working with any partner. All of our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations. They are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
b. Law enforcement or legal request
DailyTube discloses personal information when required by law, judicial process, warrant, subpoena or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary for the following:
· To conform to the edict of the law or comply with a legal process served on DailyTube or its Website or Services.
· To protect and defend the property rights of DailyTube, the DailyTube Website, or that of DailyTube Users or to act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of DailyTube Users, employees, or the general public.
6. Safety control of Personal Data
We will take strict technical and organizational security measures in managing the collected Personal Data. In order to continue to improve our protection of Personal Data, we will review and bolster our internal rules and regulations in accordance with changes in laws and social norms.
Unless you request the deletion of your Account, in principle, we will retain most of your information. Once we receive your request to delete your Account, we will delete your information according to Applicable Laws and internal rules after retaining such information for a given period of time.
7. Your choices regarding Personal Data
You have rights regarding your Personal Data processed by us, such as the right to access your Personal Data and the right to correct your Personal Data, to the extent permitted under Applicable Laws.
We are exerting efforts to provide, in our Services, features which enable you to personally edit your profile, and set and manage the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Data.
To the extent permitted under Applicable Laws, regarding your Personal Data that we process, you have the right to access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to withdrawal of your consent, the right to data portability, the right to confirm if we process any Personal Data of yours, and the right to request a review of any automated decisions that may be made as a result of the processing.
If you wish to exercise your right against us to disclose your Personal Data that cannot be confirmed in our Services, correct or delete your Personal Data that is contrary to facts, notify you of the purpose of use of your Personal Data, or other rights permitted under Applicable Laws, you may contact us via email at DailyTube.email@example.com. After verification of your identity, we will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time, and in accordance with relevant laws. If you would like to send us a written request, please refer our mailing address indicated later.
If, however, permitted under Applicable Laws, we may not be able to respond to your request when any of the following applies:
· disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of yours or another individual;
· disclosure is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of our business;
· disclosure violates other laws and regulations;
· when you failed to verify your identity upon your disclosure request; or
· we are otherwise permitted under Applicable Laws to refuse your request.
If you no longer wish to use our Services or if you withdraw your consent to DailyTube’s processing of your Personal Data which is necessary for us to provide our Services, you may choose to delete your entire Account. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not in any way affect the lawfulness of our processing of your Personal Data based on your consent that was given before the foregoing withdrawal.
Unless prohibited under Applicable Laws, if you exercise any of your rights hereunder, we may charge a fee, in accordance with the procedures defined separately.
8. Privacy of children
The Services are intended for a user above 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers.
If, however, you believe that we have collected Personal Data from minors under 16 years of age, then please let us know. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Data from minors, we will deactivate the relevant Account(s) and will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such Personal Data from our records.
9. Changes to this Policy
If you do not agree to any of the changes and you no longer wish to use our Services, you may choose to close your Account. Continuing to use our Services after a notice of changes has been notified to you or published on our Services constitutes your acceptance of the changes and consent to the modified version of this Policy. We will seek your consent when required under Applicable Laws.
Last revised on February 23, 2023
10. Contact Us